THEM BOYS LOVE THEM LEGSSSS ;) --model/artist/songbird/oldsoul -- my name is leia contois... here you can find all of my pics and works! enjoy
HOW TO: 3D EFFECT IN PHOTOSHOP
This is just something super fun and basic for those of you who just want to play around with your images a little. Here you go:
1. Select the file you would like to work on and open it up in Photoshop.
2. Unlock the background layer by double clicking on it. When prompted, rename it to “Red”.
3. Double click on the Background Layer (Red) again. When the prompt box opens, uncheck the blue and the green channel. Your image will then look red.
4. Hit Command + J to copy the Background Layer (Red) and rename the copied layer to “Cyan”.
5. Double click on the Cyan layer and check the blue and the green channel and instead uncheck the red channel. Your image should look normal again.
6. Go back to the Background layer (Red) and move it a little to the left.
7. Select the Cyan layer and move it an equal amount to the right.
8. You should now see the 3D effect on your image.
Model: Leia Contois